Get to Know Us
Foothill Federal Credit Union (also known as "Foothill Credit Union") is a not-for-profit, member-owned cooperative financial institution that has served our schools, hospitals, and numerous small businesses in the San Gabriel Valley since 1958. Foothill Credit Union provides a range of financial products and services, similar to those found at the big banks.
Foothill CU exists to Improve Members’ Financial Well-being by providing an exceptional member experience and excellent financial products and services.
To build lifelong member financial health through exceptional member relationships and community service.
Board of Directors
- Scott Petterson, Chair
- Scott McCulley, Vice Chair
- Linda Dempsey, Treasurer
- David Jaynes, Secretary
- Marc Chaldu, Director
- Rafael Soriano, Director
- Tamara Murphy, Director
- Kevin Hryciw, Chair
- Tony Ramirez, Member
- Ryan Chiechi, Member
- David Jaynes, Board Liason
- Brandon Craig
- Brian R. Hall, President/CEO
- Chris Andersson, Chief Experience Officer
- Jacqueline So, Chief Financial Officer
- Judy Schaeffler, Vice President of Lending
- Linnie Gooch, Vice President of Technology
- Silvia Miramontes, Human Resources Director