Great for Those Needing Cash Right Away
- Ideal for non-homeowners, or those who prefer not to borrow against their homes
- Personal loans are a good option when you don't have collateral to borrow against
- Secure a low fixed rate
- Borrow as little as $500 or as much as $25,000 and use the funds for whatever you need
Approval Process is Quick and Easy
Apply online or call us at 626-445-0950 (option 1) and get the cash you need today.
Student Loan by Sallie Mae
Whether you’re an undergraduate, graduate student, or parent, student loans from Foothill Credit Union in partnership with Sallie Mae® could help!
- Competitive interest rates
- Multiple repayment options
- No origination fees; no prepayment penalty1
- Smart Option Student Loan® for Undergraduate Students - For bachelor’s and associate’s degrees or a certificate at a degree-granting school. Learn More»
- Parent LoanSM - For parents or other creditworthy individuals who want to take responsibility for financing their student’s undergraduate, graduate, or certificate education at a degree-granting school. Learn More»
- Graduate Loan Suite - designed to meet the needs of students in specific fields of study. Learn More»
*Foothill is compensated by Sallie Mae for the referral of Smart Option Student Loan customers.
We encourage students and families to start with savings, grants, scholarships, and federal student loans to pay for college. Students and families should evaluate all anticipated monthly loan payments, and how much the student expects to earn in the future, before considering a private student loan.
These loans are made by Sallie Mae Bank or a lender partner. Foothill Credit Union is not the creditor for these loans and is compensated by Sallie Mae for the referral of loan customers.
Smart Option Student Loan and graduate loan products: This information is for students attending participating degree-granting schools. Smart Option Student Loan information is for undergraduates only. Graduate Certificate/Continuing Education coursework is not eligible for MBA, Medical, Dental, and Law School Loans. Borrowers must be U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents if the school is located outside of the United States. Non-U.S. citizen borrowers who reside in the U.S. are eligible with a creditworthy cosigner (who must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident) and are required to provide an unexpired government-issued photo ID to verify identity. Applications are subject to a requested minimum loan amount of $1,000. Current credit and other eligibility criteria apply.
Parent Loan: This information is for borrowers with students attending participating degree-granting schools. The student is not eligible to be a borrower or cosigner. The borrower, cosigner and student must be U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents. The school may refund loan funds directly to the student, and if that occurs, borrower, and cosigner (if applicable) would still be responsible for repaying that amount. Applications are subject to a requested minimum loan amount of $1,000. Current credit and other eligibility criteria apply.
1 Although we do not charge you a penalty or fee if you prepay your loan, any prepayment will be applied as provided in your promissory note: First to Unpaid Fees and costs, then to Unpaid Interest, and then to Current Principal.
SALLIE MAE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND BENEFITS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
© 2019 Sallie Mae Bank. All rights reserved. Sallie Mae, the Sallie Mae logo, and other Sallie Mae names and logos are service marks or registered service marks of Sallie Mae Bank. All other names and logos used are the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. SLM Corporation and its subsidiaries, including Sallie Mae Bank, are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.Go to main navigation